Millions of dollars are lost to corruption and fraud every month at President’s College.
Key players in this scheme are:
- Principal, Carolyn Canterbury
- Admin manager, Wayne Melville
- Kitchen Manager, Ms. Shultz
- School Boards Director, Melcita Bovell
- Ministry of Education PS, Mrs. Nedd
- Kinshasa Bakery owner & canteen operator, Mr. Harper
propaganda press will publish from a list of documents emailed to us.
On June 23, 2015, 1100 loaves of bread were purchased from Kinshasa Grocery of Nabacalis at a cost of $34,100. With less than 300 mouths to feed, President’s College spends almost $40,000 a day on bread.
You do the math