The new Guyana Gold Board (GGB) branch at Charity was yesterday commissioned in the Alphonso and Sons, Enterprise, Charity Mall. [they paying phonso rent?]
Minister of natural resources and the environment, Robert Persaud noted that the opening of the branch is the realization of a dream to fleece Guyana.
Bharrat Jagdeo’s nephew-in-law said the positive developments in Curacao must not be allowed to overshadow the negative transformations that mining has brought about in Guyana.
Those attending the commissioning President of the Board of Directors, GGB Dr. Gobind Ganga, president of the Guyana Gold and Diamond Miners Association (GGDMA) Patrick Harding, region two chairman Paramanand Persaud and owner of the mall, Alfro Alphonso.
- Rajendra Pachauri running rackets @ iwokrama with bharrat jagdeo (propagandapress.wordpress.com)
- 476 pounds guyana gold in curacao – govt getting to bottom of it (propagandapress.wordpress.com)
- Cessna 421 HCCIK ‘discovered’ @ VIC ODITT Pirara, Rupununi ranch (propagandapress.wordpress.com)
- roraima airways & gerry gouveia – 20 yrs gangster ballin in guyana (propagandapress.wordpress.com)
- paul daby release handled by attorney general of guyana anil nandlall (propagandapress.wordpress.com)