DEA agents caught in Guyana – James Singh blows raid by snitching!
developing story: DEA agents were caught in Guyana again. this time they came by water-way to spy, using a tug registered in a sister caricom country under the pretext of transporting sand and stone around Guyana, Venezuela and Suriname.
stay tuned for more updates
- incident date : july 31st 2010
- location: old fertilizer wharf next to giftland office max on water street
- name of vessel: back pearl
- all documents handed back to DEA agents 13th augut 2010
- one name entered in log book even though many persons were detained
- guyana govt cocaine delegation in suriname (propagandapress.wordpress.com)
- Cocaine found inside okra plants in Guyana (sfgate.com)